Sunday, May 29, 2011

Your Amazing Love !!

"I made known to them Your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the LOVE with which You have loved Me may be in them, and I in them." [John 17:26]

Lord let this amazing love that You have so freely gave us rule our hearts that we may serve and love others as how You have served and loved us so freely gave and i want to love You more and more let this heart be Your heart unto this world for this world is Yours !

"
For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him"
[Colossians 1:16]

You are amazing God and I am created to serve You my Lord and King ! You are my father whom I love and will follow all the days of my life. teach me to humble myself oh Lord and I never want to fail You for You are everything to me. I love You my Jesus, Holy Spirit let Thy Spirit cleanses me each day and perfect me in Your sight that I shall bring delight unto Your heart. I love You my Lord, in Jesus Name I pray and received all things in Your name! Amen !!

No comments:

Post a Comment