Monday, May 9, 2011

The joy of the Lord !

"... and the joy of the Lord is my strength =]!"

and Lord it is You that I want to bring delight to, it is Your joy that I am living for. I am here to bring You joy, I am here to bring delight into Your heart. Let me give all that I am that You may be pleased, let me give all that I am that You are exalted that You are magnified all around. Lord i just want to live for You, I just want to live every part of my life to bring You glory.

"Thank You Jesus, Thank You Lord.
For all the love You gave to me.
And this day You've made,
Your amazing grace,
Thank You for Your love."


I love You Abba so so much !!! I love You and I will lift my hands up to You in praise, I will honour You with all that I am. Let my life speaks out Your love. In Jesus name =], Amen !!

No comments:

Post a Comment