Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Lord is near =]...

"The LORD is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them." Psalm 145:18-19 (NIV)

Dear Lord of heaven, I pray that with Your mercy and Your grace, You will hold this weak heart close to Yours. Let me be soaked in Your presence at all times for Abba I'm only living and breathing for You. I live each of my day that You are glorified in my life. Let all that I do be able to glorify You more Lord. I pray that You are my shield and Jesus You are my stronghold. I thank You for each moment You have blessed my life with, let all that is within me bring Your praises forever more. Holy Spirit You are my teacher, my counselor and my helper and in You i find refuge. In Jesus name, i asked and have received the fullness of your blessings. In Jesus mighty name, Amen =] <3 !

No comments:

Post a Comment