Sunday, May 29, 2011

"Break my heart for what breaks Yours" =]

And I was pondering,
the times that I was brokenhearted and lowest in my Spirit,
I felt the closest to God in the midst of the pain I felt and the anguish I was in.

Why Lord ?

"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit"
[Psalm 34:18] =]

Then I asked the Lord, then at times like these when I am happy and carefree, I am too secure in myself. Do i then need to always be in pain to get that same closeness to You Lord? Do I then have to have my heart broken again and again to have that same intimacy with You?

And the Lord reminded of, "break your heart for what breaks Mine. There are many things in this fallen world that are so far away from my original intention. These, my child, breaks my heart and for your heart to always feel this 'brokenness' is to have my heart for this world. For I so love this world that I came and died on that cross (John 3:16). There are many things yet to feel broken to until it is all restored on the day of My coming and I will always be near to you."

I love You so much my Father for You have graciously and freely give me this love and this people around me. I pray and I will do this by Your amazing grace in my life. Come and dwell in me with Your Holy Spirit and empower me oh Lord to do Your migthy will !! I love YOU MY GOD !!! In Jesus mighty Name !! AMEN =D !!

No comments:

Post a Comment