Thursday, May 26, 2011

Marvin Sapp =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHj49WzGpXk

Today I learn something new Lord from Marvin Sapp. A man who acknowledges You in his ways, a man who would trust in you even after his wives' death and be on the stage to glorify Your name. Something that has always been there but yet to reveal itself in me.

I learn that I have known very little in my life and there are a lot more a lot more to learn with life. I learn that in the coming years that I have with you there will be a lot of troubles in my life. There will be a lot trials but Lord what You want to tell me all these time is that "take heart for I have overcome the world". That really Lord I just need to trust myself in You. That I just need to let go and let You be my God =].

Lord i pray that this heart would always lean on You, that this self would be less and let You be eveything that I am. I wanna let You have my heart and all of it that whatever is there to come I wanna fully believe that it is You Lord Who has carried me through.

Lord I pray that my heart would be still and be strong in You =]. When times are hard I wanna be your servant that can praise through any tears and still serve You in any storm for You are the owner of my faith and the owner of me. It is Your hands that will provide and hold my life. It is You Lord that creates my whole world. You are my life Lord and You will supply my every need. I love You Lord and You are all I need. Thank You for Your love in me oh God, I thank You and I am blessed so blessed by You. In Jesus name, amen =] !

No comments:

Post a Comment