Saturday, May 7, 2011

=]

...and as I come to You like a child (MAtthew 18) i realise that all things are going to be alright.
That I can just find rest in these loving arms...

I realise that all around me, the broken pieces of my life, You have kept aside and You are restoring it one by one.

Abba who am i to deserve such a grace, who am i that the God of all the earth is looking at my life, looking at my mistakes and making it a beautiful message in my life.

Lord I want to love You more, I want to be able to each time stretch out my hands in worship to You without fearing of what men may think of me. Lord I want more in my life for Your glory. Lord I want You to consume me every single part of me shall bring You glory. I praise You Lord with all that is within me I shall give You glory ! In Jesus name, Amen !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment