Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What I know I didn't know but You know it more than anything :)...

Daniel 3: 24-28

"24 Then King Nebuchadnezzar leaped to his feet in amazement and asked his advisers, "Weren't there three men that we tied up and threw into the fire?"
They replied, "Certainly, Your Majesty."

25 He said, "Look! I see four men walking around in the fire, unbound and unharmed, and the fourth looks like a son of the gods."

26 Nebuchadnezzar then approached the opening of the blazing furnace and shouted, "Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out! Come here!"
So Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego came out of the fire, 27 and the satraps, prefects, governors and royal advisers crowded around them. They saw that the fire had not harmed their bodies, nor was a hair of their heads singed; their robes were not scorched, and there was no smell of fire on them.

28 Then Nebuchadnezzar said, "Praise be to the God of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who has sent his angel and rescued his servants! They trusted in him and defied the king's command and were willing to give up their lives rather than serve or worship any god except their own God"

How big and sovereign are You Lord and how many times do we fail You and dissapoint by not trusting You in the midst of our circumstances. How much God we compromise things when we should believe more in Your words that You are always and always in control. There is no limit to what You can do God in our lives. Change our hearts oh God and have mercy on us God.

Lord so many times I have not seen what You are going to do in my life and decides that there was no other way. So many times that I have broken down and cried feeling hopeles as though I am a fool without a God. But those times I do act as a fool that I failed to trust You completely that I felt my God is not great enough or big enough or powerful enough to deliver me out of this mess. God forgive me, how much I must have made You sad. When I often say that You are evrything to me, when I often say that You are my loving Father. Yet Daddy, Your dearest daughter must have made You shed a tear. I must have made u feel sad that how great Your plans are in my life yet I focused on the temporary things. Abba forgive me :(..

I will no longer do these things, only by Your grace. You've taught me a lesson through the bike lesson. That You want me to take a step of faith, that You said "My girl can do anything I ask her to."

Wow Daddy, You wowed me times and times again. Endless are Your mercy and grace in my life. How beautiful and how great are Your works in my life. Let my life be a pleasing sacrifice unto Your name.

Daddy, what I thought I knew I didn't know. What I thought I know, You know it more than me. I know but did not fully grasp that You know it so much more than me.

Daddy, deliver me from those things. Deliver me out of my worries and anxieties for My Father is loving. For my God is bigger than any of the problems the world can give me. My God I want to walk with You with full certainty, with a lot of faith. I want to consecrate myself for You to answer the calling I have received from You. I know my God that You want me to do great things for You, strengthen me through it oh Lord and don't let this heart be filled with disbelief but fill it oh God with the abundance of Your Words and release me into the mercy of Your loving arms. Release me into Your plan and let it be done so according to Your will dear Lord.

In Jesus mighty name, I ask and pray oh Holy Spirit counsel me of my ways and teach me more of Your ways. Thank You Daddy, thank You Lord Jesus, thank You Holy Spirit :), Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment