Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Box...

Lord You showed me a box,
Lord You showed me that the box is filled with my past mistakes and wrongdoings.
Lord there is a cover over that box.
That box is never to be opened again, that You are sending it away and far away from me.

God I love You and how much You must have love me to put them aside as though they have never happened.

Lord I know how much you wanna protect me and how much of those past no longer matter though they haunt me night and day, You are telling me to never look back and keep walking away. No matter how much the circumstance has left a scar withing me, i am redeemed by Your blood, I am freed by Your love. I am saved in the warmth of Your embrace. You have not only made me righteous before You but also You have set me free from all sins and bondage. O Lord I am thankful for You. I am thankful for Your great Love in my life.

Abba there is none like You.

Its amazing how much I have forgotten everything.
how much I have been so foolish in the past, to live in the way that is wasting.
To have fallen into sin again and again.
The same one and to be fooled into a wasteful way of life.
To be abused by another and left broken in a minute.
How much I have not guarded my heart because I put my trust in men.

Lord how revolting was it for You to look at me going through all that.
How much I have failed to protect myself in the hands of another.
Lord its not about who is with who.
Its no longer the person.

The person is gone,
The feeling is gone,
The scar still remains.

The scar has healed but takes a while to fade away.
My Lord help me, draw near to me for my heart is yet broken through all of this.
Do not let there be a wickedness within me, for I shall bless and love every one around. God hold my heart close to You.

I am here for You Lord, I am here so that my life can be used by You.
I am here to bring Love, I am here to share bout how much You have given me LIFE.
All that I am is in You.

How much You have redeemed me and blessed me abundantly, There is victory in my life from You and You alone. Take me into Your plan and walk with me all the days of my life.

I dont care what it costs me but bind me around You that I shall never let You walk away and be left in my own things. But Lord tie me close to You and I will rejoice. Let this be Your grace in my life, that You will tie me around to You and never let me be distracted, let my life speaks out of Your love.

Let me cultivate this oil of intimacy with You daily, that I will not miss to commune with You, Do not let a day go by my God. Have mercy on me.

Let every living breath of life shouts Your praise. I am giving You everything that I have and everything that I am that I may be walking with You wherever and whenever You want me. Let Your will be done my Lord, in Jesus name, Thank You Holy Spirit, thank You Abba :), Amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment