Wednesday, March 16, 2011

the Lord my God

The Lord my God You are worthy of all praise and I will keep seeking You,
How my soul is downcast from all the business of this life.
psalm 42:11.

Lord how much I must have disappointed, how much I have failed to listen carefully to Your words.
Why oh God that I have been so foolish that I have cared too much to the things around me and placing You after them :(.

I dont want that God. Save me.
Draw me near and close to You.
Never ever let me walk on my own ways
tie me and bind me unto You.
Let You be my stronghold and only one.
God Your love is all that I need
Break my heart and that You may come closer to me.

That Lord You are near to the broken hearted and who are broken in Spirit.
God i dont want to hold on to the things in this world.
As long as I have You with me then that is all I need.

This world and everything that is in it will soon pass away and a man is just a a man. They are but a breath and our lives are like vapors.
How easily is it for us to be wipe away of the face of the earth. How easily done it is for me to not be in the realm of You as I step into the world.
God do not let this happen, let me fix my eyes on You. That You are all that matters.
That I am soo in love with You and all my life belongs to You. Thank You my Lord for this awakening within me, for this alarming feeling and eye opener. Let Your will and Your will alone be done in my life. I love You my Lord with all of my heart, in Jesus mighty name I pray, Amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment