Saturday, March 19, 2011

A letter from You =]....

Dearest one whom I love, run to Me with all your might, pursue Me in all righteousness and all your being. Do not be troubled by your past. My ways are not your ways.

Dearest one whom I love, let us commune together and let Me lift your burdens away that nothing shall strangle your Spirit away from connecting with Mine. No more will I let the enemy to take hold of you. For you are Mine whom I love, cherish Me above all things. Love Me and Me alone, do not let this world deceive you. When you love Me then you will love the people I called you to minister. And these are the words that I have spoken to you, believe it and walk in it that you may grow in Me and grow to be My beloved one that i love and hold on to so dearly. Never again will I let the foreign and aliens enter your land. Never again are you to be decayed by this world. Never again will I let anyone abuse or undermine you. You are my beloved and you I will safeguard. I have sent you my Helper who will lead you and guide you and help you with all things, all things my child (...love You Daddy=D!!!).

No more, do not let sin defeats you, do not let the ways of men worn you out. For I am He whom He has sent to set you free and guide you into His path, to enter the Holy of Holy place the inner court of the tabernacle of David. To lead you and guide you there, to strengthen your Spirit that you shall wait upon Him to embrace you with all your might, to embrace the whole of your being and to empower you in the truth. To rise you up with all that you can because My Spirit is unlimited to My presence, My Spirit is unlimited in its power. But you, I know your limits, I know your power and capacity, I will not stretch you out beyond what you can bear. I love you to preserve you to protect you to guide you and nurture you for you are My creation and you are living in My purpose.

He shall fill you with His anointing and never let you go. Do not dwell and be filled with disbelief. These are My words which you have heard receive.

My voice you can hear clearly enough. My voice you have known my child.
My voice is one whom I called you with and sung songs of love to when I lead you to love me. Please remember that, remember the times when I talk to you of how much I desire for you to be freed to come back to me. And you listened! and you waited for Me to move, and I did ! (... =] <3 )

Remember that, my child? I never have left you, I never have disown My own, I never disown my love One. You are My dearest whom I have humbled. You are My dearest whom I am inviting to live in My presence. All shouts of joy and praise shall springs out from the well of your heart. That I will always and always love you. Let nothing distracts you away from Me. Your life is no longer a meaningless one but is full of My purpose.

Let Me deliver you into the grandness of My plan. Into My very majestic plan.

Your beloved Father, Holy Spirit and Jesus Who captures your heart and keep it safe in the loving arms of Love. I am Love and I will be made known in your heart and all around the world. Be my witness my child.



---------------------------------------------------

Thank You Abba for Your grace, for Your mercy in my life. I am Your servant oh God, let me serve You with all my might, I will no longer take hold of the past but i will lay it all down oh Lord for everything that You desire for me to move forward into. For You are a big God, You are my One and only, I'd rather lose everything around me that not being with You. Lead me closer and closer to You oh Lord, let me be secure in your presence. In Jesus name I praise You oh Lord for You alone are worthy of all of my praise. Let all glory be for You oh Lord, In Your great and mighty name, I pray, Amen =] !!!!


You have conquered all things and in You we are victorious ~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment