Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just a thought :)...

If You could pull me out of my own mess, if You could pull me out of the darkest pit of my life. How much easier it is for You to pull me and lead me into Your plan as I am walking with You =].
You are the God of order and Your timing is always and always perfect. Let this heart trust You oh Lord, more than ever. Let me walk with my faith and not my circumstance, in Jesus name never will I lean on my own understanding but I will acknowledge You in all my path. Let You lead me with Your Spirit and that Your love is magnified even more within me. Amen =]

purify my heart oh Lord, make it beautiful like Yours and draw me close to You, closer than before. Let me be Your temple oh God and let me glorify You with all that I am. Let me do Your will each moment of my life. Amen =]...

ps: I wanna be closer, closer than before, closer than anything else that is around me that I can see. Wrap me in Your arms...

No comments:

Post a Comment