Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our God is big and our God is great !

God You are so amazing and cheeky in every way, I am in love with You even more than before. God take us to an amazing journey with You. Let there be a massive awakening across the whole globe and there will be the rise of the generations and the rise of many revivals. For You will pour down Your spirit heavily amongst those who thirst and hunger for You in these poor spirited church. I believe in the love that You have, the love that covers over a multitude of sins. God things may be out of my hands right now but You hold total control over things and I am simply Your servant, I am simply Your vessel who needs to work things out. Thank You my Lord for Your grace that empowers me. in Jesus name, Amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment