Saturday, February 5, 2011

Walking in Your way of love =]...

"Now I see myself as a container full of blessings. I want to be the type of person who can pour out God’s love into the lives of the people around me. I’ve found that I’m always happier when I choose to make others happy.

In the Bible, God calls Christians the salt of the earth (see Matthew 5:13). He expects us to “season” the lives of those around us. All of life is tasteless without love. Love is the salt, the energy of life, and the reason to get up every morning.

Every day can be exciting if we see ourselves as God’s secret agents, waiting to sprinkle a little salt on all the lives we encounter. And we know that because we are deeply loved by God, we can never run out of love—no matter how much we give away."

-written by Joyce Meyer-

[Ephesians 5:1-2]
1
Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children 2 and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.

God forgive me for I have been selfish in my ways, let me love others the way You have loved me, with so much patience and grace that now I am the way I am because of Your love. I thank You God with all that I am that I shall do as You want me to... Forgive me oh Lord and make my heart beautiful like Yours. Holy Spirit please refine my heart and mind that with your help I can do all of these, with the strength that You have given me, I'll be able to walk the path that You have given me. Thank You oh Lord, with all of my heart =] ! In Jesus name, Amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment