Sunday, January 30, 2011

=]

God I dont know why that im just so impatient. I dont know why I am feeling what I'm feeling.
God I dont know a lot of things, but one thing i know for sure is that You really really and truly do LOVE me :), I am amazed at Your love and Your discipline. I know that You want me to grow up in my walk with You, I know that You are telling me that I am fine the way I am and You've told me to forget the former things (isaiah 43:18).

I love You Lord and I want the world to know how great You are my God :D ! I want Your love to be made known to every person on this earth that they may encounter You and be forever changed by You. I am different because of Your touch that has saved me and made me whole. I am different because of how You have loved me and how Your Holy Spirit has guided me in the truth. I am Yours now and forever and I love You with all of my heart and none can compare to You. Your LOVE runs deep within me. Let me be locked in Your heart never to be taken out again, I just wanna stay right here with You. I just wanna be forever in Your embrace, I just want You just need You.

"From the rising of the sun to where it sets, I will give You everything :)"
-Planetshakers-

By Your grace I shall live to You I live for You God <3 ! xoxo

'Arms wide OPEN :)' !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment