Sunday, January 16, 2011

A GREAT SUNDAY =D !

it doesnt matter what may come my way
Im holding on to You :) !!!

Great are You Lord, over all !!
We will declare, Lord You are faithful !
Great are You Lord, over all,
Great are You Lord !!!

Thank You Jesus, You are faithful,
Thank You Jesus, Your love is better than life !!

-by Planetshakers-

God !! Thank You so much for a Spirit filled Sunday, I am constantly amaze by the river of Your grace. By Your Love that captures my heart and sets it apart from all evil.

God take me even higher with You, Take me even closer to You !!
For I am made for You and for You I shall live.

Let us break the gates that tries to stop Your children from coming back to You. I believe Lord with You all things are possible and You WILL deliver us from evil :D !!!

Unveil their eyes, open their hearts, let Your Spirit move mightily over each one of us and let this church be revived once again God. Help Your children in 180 to grow more and more to be just like You. We need You to make some changes only if it is according to Your will. We surrender it all unto You oh Lord, do as You please. I am here and I am ready to take on anything for You coz I know You are always and always with me and therefore I am NEVER alone. I always have and nothing can be against me. Nothing.

I love You oh Lord, I thank You for Your grace in my life and for Your everlasting mercy that saves me. Thank You Daddy with all being that is of me, I am screaming out my every cell as a tribute of my undying love unto You. Do not let these be mere words but God let these words be true. By Your grace purify my heart and make me life wholly unto You alone dear Lord.

In Jesus mighty name I pray :),

Amen ! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment