Monday, January 17, 2011

An abundance of blessing...

God !! Im sooo amazed at the wonders of Your love in my life :D !!
Every single aspect of my life is a blessing.

Came home from a work training and I was just in awe at how the corporation run and how community impacting it is and You have carefully placed me in this role. What a blessing >I am sooo amazed at the videos, and those heartwarming people that knows just how to value and respect the lesser of them. I love You so much God. I thank You for every single thing that You have gracefully blessed me with. Thank You for a wonderful spiritual mom whom I love ever so dearly. I thank You so much for I am nothing but You continue to bring me every excitement beyond my imagination. Everything is Love and everything is about You. I thank You my Jesus, for You are faithful :) <3 !

-Amazed and Blessed-
Holy Spirit teach me and guide me more. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment