Sunday, October 31, 2010

Think Outside the Box ...




Sometimes we think that it’s better for us to just settle with what is visible to our ways. Simply because we don’t want to wait and see what might be coming. It’s far too risky. We like the easy way, the thing that is easier for us to accept with our logic. That our world is simply closed to just that. But God has a different thought for us.

Isaiah 55:8-9
“for My ways are higher than your ways, for My thoughts are higher than your thoughts.”

His plans for our lives are way bigger than we can imagine. We are so restricted to what we have see and where we have been that most of the time our minds are rejecting new concepts since we’ve gotten so comfortable with where we were. That when we are forced to go out of that comfort zone, we go frantic.

We constantly cling on to what we may comprehend, what seems to be logical to us to happen at the time. We forgot that our lives are in His hands. We forgot that He is a Creator of great things, that He NEVER makes mistakes and that He only creates masterpieces =].

His ways are perfect, His will are full of purpose from the start till the end and that is why I am learning to surrender ALL of me.

I am surrendering my every single step with faith that I AM walking towards a bigger picture. That I am going through a process, a much bigger plan than what my minuscule mind is able to conceive.

I am waiting to see and to truly say “How GREAT is Thou ART in my life =] <3 !”

Thank You Daddy, and I will be faithful because You are faithful. In Jesus name, Amen !

No comments:

Post a Comment