Monday, October 25, 2010

"Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you.."

From today's devotion at 'SheSeeks':

Jeremiah 29:13-14 says, "Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart."

God is in the business of listening to and answering prayers, sometimes in ways that we least expect it. In a moment when I felt abandoned and alone, He was there.

Have you ever had a moment where you clearly saw God's faithfulness? Can you recall a time when He gave you "a God moment" to sustain you? I love that he is waiting. He is waiting to hear from you. I am convinced he loves to reveal Himself to His children. Wait and see.

------------

Embrace me, soak me and surround me with Your everlasting Love... =] Thank You Abba !

No comments:

Post a Comment