Monday, September 20, 2010

Crash and Burn :(

Crash and burn, crash and burn.
My heart may fail but it doesn't matter anyway, I will keep rejoicing, I will keep worshiping and I will keep loving You :) ! For You see every tears I cried, for You have acknowledge the desires of my heart and You reign in all the Earth. My God You reign in all the Earth :) !
You have made all things beautiful in Your own time and I would love to see what's going to happen next. I would love to see this work of art that You are creating in my life when it has been completed. I would love to see the impressions that You've been giving me to become true. I love all of those impressions Daddy, they are so beautiful and more beautiful that I would ever had imagined. Especially that dress :) :D !! hehehe... My dear God, I Love You with all my heart and let me do well for You. I will give all that I am and all that I have left as an offering to You. That everything may not bring joy into my life right now, but I trust in You, I trust that my joy is only because of You and only You are the One that is worth all of me. Only You are the one that is worthy of my life. Only You are the One that is worth my tears, only You are the one that i will smile upon every single second of my life. I have this overflowing joy and love out of my heart, it just keep flowing like a river that doesnt stop flowing. I thank You oh Holy Spirit for Your guidance forever in my life. And I wanna be whatever You want me to be Daddy, I want Your annointing to fall down on us oh God. We thank You Lord for Your great work. In the name of Jesus, we give thanks and celebrate for You are always and always is good :), Amen. LOve You sOOO MUCH DADDY :D !! Thank You for Your loving embrace >3< !! Amen :D !! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment