Tuesday, August 31, 2010

For all is good, all is well and all is beautiful in His perfect and pleasing will =] !

Lord, to have known You has been the GREATEST blessing in my life.
Daddy I wouldn't know how much I wanna thank You for making me know You.
All the things that has happened, has to happen the way it did to fulfill the purpose that You had for me. Yes I know I strayed away, but Your most amazing grace have brought me back and Your LOVE has taken me away to the next level with You !

Daddy i believe in YOU ! I BELIEVE in ALL things, You have me in Your arms and that you are holding me. Daddy I will never ever turn back and i know I wont regret :)...

You have taught me how to love. At least through this I know what it feels like to love and a proper idea of love itself. That whatever happens that love still remains. Yes it hurt me but hey to have known this feeling has brought a beautiful impression in my life.

i praise You Lord for You have made everything beautiful in Your own time, YOUR PERFECT time :).. Jesus I surrender, I surrender my life to You. Use me, mould me and shape me according to Your will ! I love You and I want You to be the GREATEST LOVE of my life forever and ever =]... Thank You Daddy, for Your works are always so beautiful in my life, in Jesus name I ask,

AMEN =] <3 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment